Office 365 Architect/ Technical Lead / Technical Architect/ Solutions Architect (UK Wide)
Avanade is currently hiring experienced and dynamic and hands on Office 365 Architect, to join our Infrastructure Consulting team on permanent basis. The Infrastructure Consulting team designs, installs and configures enterprise technology architecture for Avanade clients.
This role will suit an Infrastructure professional who enjoys working in a Consultancy and client facing role and one that is keen to travel.
Working as an Office 365 Architect/ Technical Lead / Technical Architect/ Solutions Architect you will:
- Join our UK Infrastructure Consulting practice as a Managing Architect (Office 365), where you will be responsible for leading client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 technologies. You will also be involved in supporting our solution sales teams to shape and win our Office 365 engagements
- As an Office 365 Architect, you will have wider internal responsibilities, helping to run our practice and develop our Office 365 capability in both technical and soft skills
- Own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution
- Provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery
- Shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate Accenture and Avanade teams to create the optimal client outcome
About Office 365 Architect/You:
You are serious about cloud, serious about Office 365, and serious about enabling our clients to take maximum advantage of our services and offerings. Clients see you as a trusted advisor and you have the credibility to influence peers and senior leaders within Avanade. You are highly entrepreneurial and can build a results-focused customer-centric culture, collaborate with partners across the globe, and develop solutions that deliver results for clients. You understand interactions and opportunities for synergy among parts of the business. Your professional and technical skills most likely include:
- Thorough Office 365 expertise across most features and services
- Hard won experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations, being able to identify pain points and lessons learned when designing solutions and providing guidance to others
- Excellent customer facing skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Understanding of Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid
- Additional knowledge of Workplace Transformations, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Virtualization: Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual networking, Security and application architecture
- You likely have a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at avanade.com.
What we offer:
- This is an exciting and rewarding role to be in. You will have an exposure to work on different top Microsoft stack technologies but also a great opportunity to develop yourself.
- We are encouraging our employees to cross-train and develop their skills around different Microsoft technologies
- We are looking for people with a real passion, dynamic approach and enthusiasm for technology!
- You'll have ample opportunities for career growth and personal development, including continuing professional technology training and management training