Assistent Change Manager (junior)
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Change Strategy: create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the projects;
* Assess the change impact: conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders;
* Support communication efforts: support the design, development, delivery and management of communications;
* Support training efforts: provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities include
* Complete change management assessments;
* Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
* Identify and manage anticipated resistance;
* Coordinate efforts with other specialists;
* Integrate change management activities into project plan;
* Evaluate and ensure user readiness;
* Track and report issues;
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
Skills and qualifications
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools;
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Excellent active listening skills;
* Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences;
* Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations;
* Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere;
* Problem solving and root cause identification skills;
* Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others;
* Change management certification or designation desired.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.