Senior Quantity Surveyor
Bristol - Avonmouth
A major contractor within the construction industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Highways team.
The contractor operates within public and private sectors. They deliver to a range of sectors including civil and infrastructure. They have an exciting portfolio of work with projects in excess of £300 million.
They are a market leader in the public and private sector and develop complex and challenging projects across the country.
The successful candidate will be based in Bristol on current ongoing highways projects. You will be working on major civils and highways works in excess of £100 million in value.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Proven success as a Senior Quantity Surveyor within a main contractor environment.
* Have experience managing civils projects within the highways, rail or utilities sector.
* Have experience of managing a projects commercial performance.
* The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to construction projects.
* Have commercial awareness to assess margin, risk and cashflow.
* Ideally professional membership of RICS, CIOB or ICE.
* Sound working Knowledge of construction and contract law and various forms of conditions of contract.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £50 - £55,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, healthcare, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on [Telephone number removed]
or email your current CV through to; Click here to contact this recruiter
where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.