This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client, an FMCG organisation are looking for a passionate and dedicated leader who can make a real concrete difference to the security within the business
* Initial six months
* Pragmatically make a difference to the Cyber Security within this organisation
* Assist with the Project delivery and management
* Stakeholder management
* Report project milestones
* Facilitate committee/working group/project team meetings
* Be able to talk about and understand the importance of Cyber Security within an organisation
Skill set & experience
* Excellent knowledge and hands on experience with large Cyber Security Projects
* Strong technical background and experience
* Ability to articulate the importance of Cyber Security to business
* FMCG experience (desirable, not essential)
* Excellent stake holder management at all levels of Organisation (operational staff and/or Senior GMs & Executives)
* Well-developed Communication (verbal and written)
* Exceptional Team Management Skills
Benefits for you
* Opportunity for extension and growth
* Working with a great team and organisation
* Excellent organisational culture
How to apply
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV. Similarly, if it is not of interest to you, or not good timing - please fee free to forward my details to somebody it is better suited to.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018