EUC Manager - Central London - up to £70K with benefits
Nigel Frank International
£55000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Looking for a creative, enthusiastic, End User Computing Manager to work for a nationwide mid-size enterprise in Central London for £70K...
* Providing leadership and management to a customer-focused team
* Ensure collaborative management of the wider team and to resolve issues across the function and more broadly within Technology; contribute to functional strategy.
* Effective day to day management of third party vendor accounts
* Setting high standards and expectations
* Providing technical guidance to End User Computing (EUC) team, holding the team to account to, and driving the development of, technical product roadmaps.
* Creating, implementing, and enforcing standards and procedures for hardware, software, and imaging systems.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of all vendor technologies relevant to the company's' EUC technologies.
* Responsible for selection, purchasing and implementation of appropriate tools to aid management of EUC estate. This will need to be carried out in collaboration with other Technology teams to ensure any changes are thoroughly tested.
* Manage the budget for all systems within the team's influence; ensure spend is to forecast and identify opportunities to maximise efficiency.
* Accountable for producing and maintaining procedures and documentation for EUC applications.
* Ensuring the function provides the appropriate service to other Technology functions, as an internal supplier, engaging in solution design and resource allocation where appropriate.
Key Skills and Technologies
* In-depth experience of:- Windows Operating systems (7, 8 & 10), SCCM, Intune, App-V, XenApp, MS Direct Access, Office 365, Browsers (Chrome, Edge and IE), Adobe Creative Cloud, A.D. & Group Policies
* Experience of managing significant budgets
* Third party vendor management experience
* People management skills with the ability to lead and motivate technical staff as well as setting a clear vision and direction for their function and drives excellent delivery and performance across the team, by inspiring not just directing
* Communicates and advocates the Technology Services vision and strategy within the department and across the organisation
If you feel you are suited for this particular role then please do not hesitate to contact Grace on 01913387539 or email your C.V. with the role title in the subject to email@example.com
Windows Operating systems, SCCM, Intune, App-V, XenApp, MS Direct Access, Office 365, Browsers, Adobe Creative Cloud, Active Directory, Group Policies, EUC, End user computing, Manager, EUC Manager, Team Lead, People management, Microsoft, full stack.