Cyber Security Program Manager
Sacha De Silva
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* 6 month contract
* Western Sydney
* Competitive day rate
The Cyber Security Program Manager will structure and manage the overall cyber security program to scope, budget, time, quality and ensure that the program delivers the benefits promised in the business case.
About the organisation
Our client is a fast growing multi-national within the consumer goods industry. They are one of Australia's largest companies within their space.
About the role
The Program ranges from organisation wide communication to improve the awareness and importance of cyber security protection down to ensuring appropriate management of site IT security upgrades.
* You will balance security and information risk against requirements such as usability, agility and cost
* work with a variety of management and security technical resources
* create and recommend alternative solutions to meet security requirements
* identify and plan physical and cyber security work to meet/exceed corporate initiatives
* develop work breakdown structures (WBS), project plans, project cost estimates, status reports and executive presentations
You will have demonstrable success in delivering security focused projects, an in-depth understanding of Cyber Security and expertise in the following areas:
* Strategic consulting (e.g. security maturity assessments, defining roadmaps etc)
* cyber security strategy, threat analysis, security assessments, scanning and compliance
* project management / program management experience
* excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* key internal and external stakeholder engagement
Rewards & Benefits
* Flexible work-life balance.
* Contract extension available (based on performance)
* Funded training for relevant industry education
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018