Fibre Installation Engineer / Surveyor
City of London
£32,000 - £35,000
Fibre Engineers, Installers and Surveyors - London
FTTC, FTTP, PON, P2P, Fusion Fibre Splicing, Site Surveys, F/O Mapping
London, West End, City, Zone 1
£30,000pa to £35,000pa + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
This established and dynamic network services provider are seeking a professional, challenge orientated and focused FTTP / FTTC Installer and Project Surveyor to enhance and support a growing team and an expanding client base.
This role will suit a motivated and career minded F/O Installer seeking a springboard into Project Surveyor and Network Project Management environment.
With solid and proven experience, you will have earned your battle scars in the ISP and Telecoms arena with the perquisites such as:
· You will have experience working on FTTP / FTTC projects
· You will be able to interpret documented design and network plans, governance and site plans
· You will have the capability to decipher Ingress Point Drawings, Location Maps & Project Timelines
· You will attend Client Sites to survey and recommend best routes for street to premises of F/O Lines
· You will have solid experience of Core Drilling
· You will understand Routing of Fibre Optic Mapping from PON and P2P Fibre Networks
· You will have experience of using Fusion Splicers
Previous experience with large network carriers such as Openreach, Virgin Media will be highly advantageous.
Key technical experience required will involve:
· SLD interpretation
· Ability to read SLD Telecom construction blueprints is essential.
· Experience of working in teams
· An excellent understanding of FTTP/FTTC build activities
· An excellent understanding in PON & Active Ethernet Technologies
· A high personal drive to deliver within set KPIs
· Strong personal track record of achievement and/or project delivery within Telecom industry
· Knowledge of fibre types
· Previous experience operating iOLM and OTDR
· Experience in fibre splicing
· Experience in running CAT6 cabling
· Use of Microsoft Word, Excel
On this client facing platform you will need a consultative DNA, a high-level of Service Ethic, and a "Customer is King" attitude.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your networks career.