Embedded Software Engineer
£50 - £60
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
To work as part of team, contributing to the overall design & development of real time embedded software to the guidelines of DO178B/C Design Assurance Level A and associated processes.
* SW Development (requirements, design, code)
* SW Verification (review, test, analysis)
* Undertake sw engineering tasks as requested by team lead.
* Provide feedback if the task appears more complicated than first envisaged.
1] Proven understanding & significant experience within the Aerospace industry (or similar) in at least 4 of the following areas of real-time, embedded software development:
* SW requirements analysis
* SW design
* implementation (language is C)
* module test
* integration test
* timing analysis
2] Experience of target hardware (one or more of the following: PowerPC (Freescale P10xx), Coldfire, PIC Microcontroller, TMS320)
3] Experience in requirements and/or design verification and validation
* Experience in use of: DOORS, TI Code Composer Studio IDE, WindRiver Workbench, LDRA (or similar), Dimensions, Rally and Jenkins
* Experience to Agile and/or iterative development processes
* Exposure to support of Aerospace Certification Authority led activities, including SOI Audits
* Experience in writing assembler
* Knowledge of network protocols inc. ARINC 664, ARINC-429, ARINC 629 and ARINC-825 (CAN)