CRM Technical Support Developer - Surrey
Nigel Frank International
£30000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
CRM Technical Consultant Developer - Surrey - Up to £60k
Are you looking to kick-start your career within the Dynamics CRM Market?
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and due to the organisations continued success in 2018 they are currently looking to add to their expert technical team. This is an opportunity to work alongside industry leading experts in a culture of technical excellence.
The ideal candidate will share my clients passion for innovation and the highest quality solutions. With a number of forthcoming high profile and high value Dynamics 365 projects, you will be empowered to thrive in an agile, flexible and collaborative technology enterprise.
* If you have experience in both greenfield implementations and projects aimed at further developing CRM within an organisation
* If your expertise is turning real business problems into technical design
You will be exposed to an insatiable pipeline of exciting CRM projects, bringing your exceptional communication, interpersonal and technical skills which, enable you to understand collective needs, set visions, build fruitful long-term relationships with clients and galvanise and empower teams to create the highest quality solutions. Gold Partner status guarantees career progression with training, mentoring and certification at all levels.
With a completive base salary of up to £75k
The ideal candidate will have:
* 4+ years experience developing CRM
* Ability to understand and articulate the best solutions to solve real business problems
* Identify functional gaps between Dynamics CRM and current business process
* Experience in Stakeholder management
You will achieve:
* A basic salary up to £60k (experience dependant)
* A strong pipeline of exciting CRM Projects
* A gainful environment, working with highly skilled Dynamics CRM professionals
* Opportunity to work with the latest technologies
* Career progression
* Flexible/Remote working
* 25 Days Holiday/ Pension scheme/ Medical Insurance
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Drew Spedding on 0191 917 4112 in complete confidence. ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / C# / .Net / Developer / Software Developer / WCF / SQL / Agile / Programmer / Functional Consultant / Technical Consultant / Technical Architect / Consultant / Manchester / Liverpool / Birmingham / Leeds / Oxford / Cardiff / London