IT Systems Administrator / 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer
£37500 - £42500
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: IT Systems Administrator
Salary: £37,500 - £42,500 per annum
Position: Full Time, 12 Month Contract (Monday - Friday 08:00 - 17:30)
Are you looking to start the New Year with a fresh and exciting challenge?
Are you passionate about developing and supporting ICT?
Would you like to join a rapidly expanding company and add real value to their business?
If so then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
This newly created position of IT Systems Administrator will initially be on a 12-month contract with the possibility for extension.
Reporting to the ICT & Finance Director, the main purpose of the role is to deliver a proactive, right by design approach to systems support and delivery to around 80 users.
As the key onsite IT specialist, you will provide implementation, development, support and maintenance of ICT hardware, software, servers and associated infrastructures across their UK offices.
This will include the operation and management of a helpdesk environment to users, with a defined escalation path to external 3rd line support as required.
As a result, the candidate will require a proactive, positive and service-oriented approach to the role.
* Operation and management of the helpdesk, utilising 3rd line support where appropriate
* Implementation, development, support and maintenance of company-wide ICT requirements
* Supporting the business by delivering a professional and dedicated ICT service to all end users
* Providing an analytical and process-orientated approach to all ICT issues
* Demonstrating a positive approach to problem prevention and problem solving
* Strong communication skills with the ability to make recommendations for ICT improvements through feedback
* Experience of industry standard helpdesk ticketing systems (Spiceworks)
* Experience of using remote assistance software (LogMeIn)
* IT Hardware & Software platforms (Dell PowerEdge)
* Problem prevention / solving, administration & Troubleshooting (Eventlogs)
* Active Directory (AD)
* Group policy (GPO)
* File & Print server
* Network and Routing (Meraki & Draytek)
* Data security and access control (OneDrive, Teams)
* Experience of MS Windows software & operating systems:
* Client Win 7 to 10
* Client Office 2016
* Server Server 2012 - 19
* Experience of MS Exchange administration through Office365 portal
* Virtualisation Administration and maintenance (Hyper-V / Azure)
* Mobile OS platforms (iOS & Android)
* Endpoint protection (SEPC & Trend)
* PC installation deployment and maintenance.
* CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics)
The candidate must be socially confident, proactive and passionate about developing and supporting ICT, which will in turn impact on efficiency and customer service.
The role would ideally suit candidates with prior hands on experience as a helpdesk or systems engineer and who are looking for the next stage in their career development.
It would be advantageous if candidates held relative certifications, or demonstrable experience, for Helpdesk (Spiceworks), Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 / 2016, Office 365, HyperV and Cisco Meraki.
What's on offer?
* A convenient work location next to Harlow train station
* Pension scheme.
* 20 days holiday
* A friendly and welcoming work environment offering Summer and Christmas social events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Technician, Desk Support, Technical Support Engineer, 2nd line support, 3rd line support, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, IT Desk Support, IT Support Technician, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Software Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support Technician, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Technician, IT Systems Support may be considered for this role.