Senior IT Consultant
£45000 - £55000
Recruitment Genius Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company has grown to become a leading global IT services company established in 1994 and committed to delivering high quality IT solutions.
Their strength is in their ability to have a high calibre of people who can provide market leading IT solutions, aimed at underpinning their ethos of World class service.
They are involved in building and maintaining IT strategies for their customers, ensuring ROI and enabling secure environments and workplaces.
They offer a variety of best in class IT strategic consultancy, Application performance management, application development services, mobile device management, Network and Cloud based service solutions.
This company encourages a policy of continuous personal development through self-learning and certifications.
They are seeking to recruit a "Hands on" IT Specialist / Consultant to expand their skills into newer technologies whilst maintain existing BAU activities.
The right candidate will engage with stakeholders at an executive level to provide business solutions within professional services from conception to implementation and then to transition to managed services, under an ITIL framework.
You must have creditable knowledge in enterprise network implementations and in-depth know how of IP routing, sub-netting, Active Directory, Servers, visualisation and clustering.
You should preferably have 7-10 years or more of experience in Network technologies including data centre and experience of LAN and WAN infrastructures.
You must be based in the UK and have a legal status to take up paid work.
- Reporting directly to Professional Services Director and business stakeholders.
- Lead consultant on key projects.
- Work and travel to customer sites when projects require to do so.
- Attend meetings.
- Providing BAU 3rd level support to Service desk agents as and when required.
- Add value to existing practices and customer's requirements.
- Develop and encourage new ideas and mentor existing staff.
- Preferences will be given to candidates who can demonstrate a minimum of 7-10 years' experience in networking, Infrastructure and Sever implementation projects (2008/2012/2016).
- Enterprise Active Directory Installations and troubleshooting.
- Networking (Switches and Routers).
- Enterprise VPN Implementations (Cisco / Juniper if Possible).
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Virtualisation of Data Centres.
- Workplace implementations.
- Global Policy Implementations.
- Windows 7/10 Expertise down to registry / system understanding.
- MCSE/MCSA Certified or demonstrated experience.
- Hyper V / VMware.
- Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS).
- Security and Firewalls.
Job Benefits: -
- Government Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays.
- Free onsite parking.