Senior Security Architect / Cloud Security Architect
||Nigel Frank International
||£500 - £600
Senior Security Architect / Cloud Security Architect - Initial 3 months contract.
Description: Responsible for delivery of Cloud security solutions at an enterprise level.
* Experience in Security Architecture including experience designing and implementing security policies and infrastructure in a multi-tenant ISP Datacenter environment and/or cloud computing environment.
* Previous IT security experience
* Good leadership experience
* Previous project work involving security protocols/standards/frameworks: SAML, XACML, Kerberos, RBAC, OpenID, OAuth, ACLs, LDAP/SSO integration, identity federation, Central Authentication Service (CAS), JAAS, etc
* Familiar with PCI, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 27002, GDPR Data Privacy and similar regulatory and contractual requirements
* Good Experience with AWS or Rackspace - Public, Private & Hybrid cloud
* Must have previous Data Center experience
* Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to apply them during business impacting incidents.
* Good Experience of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities and remediation methods.