Electronic Design Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£40000 - £48000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you an Electronics Design Engineer looking for a highly autonomous role in a market leading company where you will be seen as an industry expert?
On offer in this exciting position is the chance to take ownership of not only the electronic design but also testing, continuously improving and developing the manufacturing process surrounding it.
As a company they are very well established in their industry and operate on a global scale, due to continued success they are looking to add to their engineering team based in their Newton Aycliffe site.
This is an excellent position for somebody looking for a progressive and autonomous role where they will be seen as an expert in their field.
* Degree in Electronics, Engineering or a Science discipline
* Experience developing 'industrial products' within a high-volume manufacturing company
* Analogue and digital electronic design with a focus on EMC testing and standards
* Development role for 'clean-sheet' and existing variant design
* Drive continuous improvement activities related to the product and manufacturing cell design
* Liaise with vendors and OEM's when required to ensure optimum BOM
* Product test and qualification especially EMC / CE
Electronic, Electrical, Software, Design, Senior Design, PhD, MSc, MEng, BSc or BEng, IATF/ TS16949, EMC, embedded electronics, pressure transducer analogue, Newton Aycliffe, Stockton on Tees, Bishop Auckland, Middlesbrough, Cell Design, Transducers
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Dan Brady at Rise Technical Recruitment.