Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£45,000 - £50,000
Sales Manager (Automation/Materials Handling)
You will be based in a commutable distance of Nottingham
£45,000 - £50,000 + Good Bonus + Pension + Excellent Benefits
Are you a from a Sales background with knowledge of Automation/Materials Handling projects looking to a lead a sales team within an industry leading innovative company?
On offer is the chance to join a company who are specialists in their field and continuing to grow from strength to strength, where you will have a key impact in driving the business forward.
Working with a massive range of blue-chip clients, the company specialise in the manufacture and design of intelligent automated equipment and are well known for their high standards of service and product. This is a real opportunity to stamp your mark on an already successful business.
This would someone from a background in Automation/Materials Handling/Conveyor projects looking to join a well renowned company in a management role.
- Oversee the Sales functions of the Automations and Materials handling part of the business
- Ensure consistent flow of orders and to develop a strong customer portfolio
- Growing sales team in conjunction with external resources as necessary to bring orders into the business
- Working closely with the Project teams, marketing department and leading the Sales Team
- You will be knowledgeable and demonstrate innovative sales methodology in all areas associated with the sale of conveyors, materials handling systems, Bespoke Automation and associated products.
- Strong leadership/management record
- Looking to play an integral role within a leading company
Sales Manager, Salesperson, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales, BDM, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Newark, Mansfield, Kirkby in Ashfield, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Hucknall
To be considered for this position, please click "Apply Now" or contact Oliver Shone at Rise Technical Recruitment