City Of London
£45000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Would you like to be involved in implementing Artificial Intelligence into the healthcare sector directly supporting the national health?
If so, you might be the Data Scientist we are looking for!
You will be working for a Pharmaceutical Science company providing and developing new innovative software technology to support patient health & wellbeing. You will be building and extending the company platform via performing robust data analysis & communicating results with visualisation methods. Creating and further implementing machine learning algorithms, and monitoring their effectiveness through structured validation workflows, and assisting the publication of scientific papers and various abstracts.
* PhD or equivalent in an applied quantitative field (e.g., statistics, biostatistics, physic, mathematics or biology)
* Expertise with the analysis of clinical data and the support of projects within Life Sciences
* Advanced knowledge of data science, machine learning and visualisation.
* Proficiency with programming and scripting languages (R/Python) and database (SQL)
* Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills; ability to prioritise tasks and meet multiple deadlines on concurrent projects
* Experience working with clinical data and/or working in the biomedical field is highly desirable
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; excellent organisational skills; and excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse team
* Experience in any of these fields is a plus: Medical Imaging, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Non-SQL databases, clinical trials, Digital Health.
What Benefits does this Job offer you?
* Company share option scheme
* 5% employer matched Pension scheme
* BUPA Health Insurance including Partners & Children cover
* Free Gym Membership
* Cycle to work scheme
* A Challenging and exciting environment that rewards results.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch immediately and call 01179103333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales