|Listed on:||11th January|
|Salary/Rate:||£40,000 - £55,000|
|Contact Name:||James Tate|
We are currently recruiting a Service Delivery Manager for our Peterborough based client. This is an opportunity to work for a successful and progressive organisation who is a market leader in their field. We are looking for someone able to think outside the box and strip back something that looks complicated and make it simple. If you have management experience, come from a technical 3rd line or cloud based background this would be advantageous.
Experience and Skills
· Management experience required (Team Leader experience as a minimum)
· Demonstrable technical knowledge and understanding, with an ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
· Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
· Strong relationship management skills.
· Experience in dealing with a sales environment.
· Experience of report writing.
· Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Project and Visio.
· Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise.
· Demonstrable experience of working in an IT Service management capacity
· Experience of managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
· Experience of Service Delivery, Project and Problem management across multiple industries and business cultures.
· Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a great company, so if this position is interest to you and you feel you have the experience and skills needed then apply now as interviews will commence soon. If your application is successful one of our team will be in touch to discuss this with you further.