Project Manager - IFRS17 -London
**Project Manager / Change Manager - IFRS17 - Insurance - London - Contract**
This role is for a Global Insurance business that is looking for an IFRS experienced Project Manager for their IFRS17 programme. The deliverables include functional design, user and business acceptance testing, assessing business change impacts and readiness, documenting impacts on processes / controls / roles, training and supporting the transition.
The key responsibilities are:
* Produce and track progress against a detailed project plan for all Release BI milestones and deliverables showing all dependencies.
* Manage cross-functional inputs from Finance & Actuarial, the wider programme team.
* Produce reports on progress, risk and issues across all Business Integration deliverables
* Support the programme and release management teams in driving progress and resolving wider issues where necessary.
* Engage with the release sponsor and other senior stakeholders to communicate progress and manage any changes to scope
* Deliver the end to end release lifecycle
* Adhere to the governance and PMO requirements of the programme and business change portfolio
* Contribute to PM Practice activities and administration as the role requires
* 5+ years project management experience
* Managing delivering of complex solutions requiring technical inputs from multiple disciplines
* Delivery of projects of up to £5m
* Managing the delivery of BI / Change activities - eg functional design, user and business acceptance testing, assessing business change impacts and readiness, documenting impacts on processes / controls / roles, training and supporting the transition
* Prince 2 or equivalent