Spanish Speaking Project Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Spanish Speaking Project Manager - Infrastructure / Networks / Telecoms
Location: London Heathrow
We are actively looking to secure a Spanish speaking Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
* Main point of call liaising with teams and management in Madrid.
* To manage the delivery of tasks and standard projects in order to deliver the defined Business and customer benefits that meet the Project Business Case and Project Mandate.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Qualities Required:
* Good knowledge of Project Management principles in accordance with industry and client standards.
* Knowledge and experience as graded in PMCDF competency framework for Project Managers.
* Team Leadership including the management of relationships and conflicts within project team.
* Resource Management.
* Financial management.
* Delivery of the project to agreed timelines.
* Working within the Life Cycle process to ensure the quality of the project is structured and achieved.
* Ability to negotiate with internal team.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* A reasonable level of commercial awareness.
* A leadership style which will enable a consistent approach to delivery.
* Knowledge of other functional disciplines related to delivery (e.g. finance).
* Candidates must be fluent in Spanish
* 3+ years' experience as a Project Manager
* Managing large complex transformation projects
* Excellent network and telecoms experience
* Proven track record of delivering on time / on budget
* Strong Stakeholder / Customer facing experience is a must in a challenging environment
* Excellent focus on financial management
* Ability to work in a faced paced environment
* Experience in management of Third party supplier relationships.
* Good commercial acumen.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Leah Lamonby via