Business Analyst / QA Tester - London - Up to £55,000. - Extensive Holidays, Generous Pension, Progressive company…
One of my key clients in the heart of London is looking for a Business Analyst to come in and join the growing development team as well as taking on some testing responsibilities. Duties will include gathering business requirements and translating these into technical documentation as well as running manual tests.
You will also work closely and proactively with internal and external stakeholders to produce and manage requirements for new product development, new strategic projects and the continued development of the existing suite of my client's products.
To Be Considered…
· Software development processes
· Requirements gathering, analysis and modelling techniques
· Requirements prioritisation and release planning
· Requirements refinement and communication
· Manaual Testing Knowlege
· Agile or Iterative Software Development, eg Scrum
· Chemical / pharmaceutical industry
· Working with remote and distributed teams
Nice to Have…
* Able to quickly adapt to changing circumstances Able to plan and prioritise own work
* Able to build effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
* Able to work on multiple concurrent projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The client at hand is working with some really big high street names and are looking to continue develop their portfolio of clients giving the successful candidate plenty of opportunity to work on greenfield projects.
The client is looking to fill this position as soon as possible so to avoid missing out on this opportunity send your CV in today.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV in to Click here to contact this recruiter
in full confidence.
KeyWords: Pearson Frank, Business Analyst, Product Owner, London, City of London, IT, United Kingdom