Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP BI BW Developer
Wroclaw, Kraków, Warszawa, Gda?sk, Pozna?
Looking to expand your knowledge? Are you hungry for new challenges? One of our clients is looking for experienced SAP BI BW Developer to join their team. It is a great opportunity to gain experience on the international market and to expand your horizons.
* Supporting SAP BI/ BW end-user companies for a well-known fashion company,
* Creating and overseeing reports made in Business Objects Analysis for MS office and BEx Query Designer
* Designing and troubleshooting of intricate SAP BI/ BW solutions, creating flexible designs meeting business' needs and requirements
* Building first-hand data flows enabling the business to improve data loading time and response time to users' data access entries
* 1st-3rd level of support
* Master Degree desired but could also be equable combination of experience and education.
* 1+ year of SAP implementation
* SAP BI knowledge
* SAP business knowledge would be a great advantage.
* Acquainted with Data Warehouse idea.
* SAP HANA experience would be a great plus
* Experience in creating QlikView application
* SQL familiarity on high level
* Fluent English
* Familiar Functional Design.
* Lean Six Sigma, JIRA methodology is a good skill
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Detail oriented, self-directed and have strong independent problem solving skills.
* Attractive salary
* Private medical care
* Life insurance
* Pension scheme
* Multisport Card
* Relocation package
* Visa might be sponsored
* Working with Hana
Washington Frank International is a leading global provider of Permanent and Freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Fusion, Sage, Agresso, Infor & IFS.
If you are enthusiastic and self-motivated with a professional passion. If you are able to cooperate in international staff environment with multi-cultural backgrounds on all levels and you think that job is suitable for you or any other that roles that we have available at the moment, please call 0191 3387645 (ext. 1702) or email direct on firstname.lastname@example.org