Contract Tester with Automation skills needed, Central London
£390 - £430
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Global retail company with offices based in Central London is looking for an experienced Test Engineer with strong Automation & Web experience to join their team. This will be for an initial 6-month contract, though expected to run up to 18 months. You need to be able to start within 2/3 weeks on receipt of a written offer. One stage interviews are scheduled for next week.
-Test Automation - Selenium Webdriver
-Should have strong technical experience and be able to work closely with Developers and other SDETs
- Experience in automated testing of large e-commerce or transactional web sites and supporting technologies across multiple browsers & devices
-TDD/ BDD - understand TDD/BDD principles
- Experience of working in an Agile manor ( stand up's, sprints, retrospectives etc)
- Any Content Management or Selenium Grid experience is a bonus
- Functional, Integration and Regression Testing (Manual & Automated)
- Define the scope of testing within the context of each release
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services etc.)
- Analyse requirements specification and develop associated test cases
- Provide estimates for and prioritise all testing activities required to deliver a project
More detail available on request
***We cannot provide Sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester offices. You can find me on LinkedIn also,.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales