Corporate Account Manager - Insurance
£50000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Corporate Account Manager - Insurance
Solihull, West Midlands
Up to £50,000 + Commission + Extensive Benefits Package + Car Allowance
Are you a strategically focused Corporate Account Manager who can plan, manage and grow our relationship with two of our most valuable customers?
We have a leading edge, proven and globally reference-able digital insurance platform, and need to recruit for the UK market in order to meet the current demand in two customers.
Knowledge of the insurance market such as underwriting and claims would beneficial to the role as we are helping insurers transform their legacy administration platforms to become truly digital. Experience of system integration and software implementation would be highly desirable.
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will -
- Design and implement sales strategies and work with senior management to implement sales plans.
- Take responsibility for fully understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend options, whilst assisting with implementing and integrating.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relationships at executive levels and qualify new sales leads.
- Manage all sales support activities, taking full responsibility for the non-technical content of bids and sales proposals.
- Manage contractual discussions such as renewals, cross-selling and up-selling of software and services
- Work closely with the sales and delivery teams to ensure that customers are assisted and advised properly.
- Ensure that reliable cost, effort and risk estimates and project plans are produced.
- Take responsibility for the specification, agreement and application of client services standards and for the resolution of clients’ service problems
- Act as a single point of contact for clients, attending and managing regular review meetings.
- Maintain an awareness of the clients’ business objectives and plans and ensure that appropriate SSP resources are deployed to generate demand for SSP products and services for qualified and approved opportunities
- To act as subject matter expert and generate chargeable consulting work when possible
What’s in it for you?
- A great working environment where we encourage work/life balance.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
We have a strong, clear vision - to be the leading provider of insurance technology software - and our values describe what makes SSP unique, and captures the SSP spirit that runs through everything we do.
Respect - Ownership - Collaboration - Innovation - Energy
A career with us:
SSP believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
At SSP we believe that our diversity makes us stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate and support everyone who works for us. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in our working practices and are proud of our inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that we do not discriminate on any basis. Instead we continue to actively promote equality and grow our diverse workforce for the benefit of our customers, products, our business and our people.
To apply for the role of Corporate Account Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Corporate Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Insurance Sales Manager, Software Sales Manager, Sales.