This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am urgently seeking a SOC analyst for a 3 month contract in London
* A passion for real-world Information Security. You live and breathe IT security - you want to be the best. Without this you simply won't fit in.
* Significant experience with advanced IT security.
* Demonstrable experience with an enterprise-grade SIEM platform preferably AlienVault.
* Experience in high volume global environments that handle millions of records per day.
* Experience in developing security policy and process documentation.
* Good communication skills, verbal and written, and a good understanding of the use of different channels and formats for different audiences.
* Ability to build strong effective partnerships with peers across the technology organization and beyond to security professionals and business risk owners.
* Excellent team-working skills, and a "can do, let's get it done" attitude is crucial.
* A desire to keep learning, extending your skills and pushing the boundaries of your knowledge.
* AlienVault MSSP experience.
* Event Detection tools (e.g. Palo Alto, Fortinet, Kaspersky SC)
* IDS/IPS (Security Onion, Crowdstrike)
* Bolden James Data Classifier and Forcepoint DLP solution
* Security related certifications as a bonus (for example CISSP, Security+, GMON, GCIH, CEH, OSCP)
* A good understanding of Malware analysis
If you feel you are a good fit for the role please get in touch immediately using the details below.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales