Oracle EBS Project Manager
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Oracle EBS Project Manager
Role: Finance Project Manager Duration: 9 months (opportunity to extend, other contractors have been regularly extended here, may be written up for 12 after interview)
Start Date: January or February (open to notice periods)
Location: South Dublin
Type: Daily rate
X-Factor: Start the year off with a long running Oracle EBS Project Manager contract that will see you through to 2020. Working with great people with the best in-class technology, you will enjoy this contract role.
Company: You will be working within the Finance team of a multinational Irish company. The office is well located with transport nearby, a canteen inside and restaurants are dotted outside, there's also a park nearby to walk. We have placed 5 people here in the last 2 years so know the environment and culture.
Day to day:
* Actively manage/participate in planning, execution and follow-up of specific short, mid and long-term projects from beginning to implementation; develops projects plans, signposts and ensures projects are delivered on-time and on-budget
* Responsible for planning, implementing and change management actions around Finance projects, systems changes and technology enhancements in the Finance organisation
* Manage and support the ongoing amalgamation and improvements of finance systems and processes across the world
* Support the delivery of the overall strategy and goals through the delivery of finance systems support and development
* Identify and implement system changes, technology projects and other initiatives to deliver efficiencies and improvements
* Drive the development of the current applications - working with colleagues to improve functionality and system processes
* Manage key third party vendor relationships
* Lead and where necessary participate in group projects to ensure the development and implementation of best practice financial systems, reporting, processes, and procedures.
* Facilitate the assimilation of new businesses
Skills/Experience: 6 years+ experience delivering solutions, working with:
* Project management
* Qualified accountant or similar finance background
* Experience of working with Oracle ERP systems for integration projects.
* Excellent communicator with key stakeholders
* Professional qualification in PM
* It's a 2 round interview process (phone and then face to face)
NOTE: You must be an EU resident or have a valid STAMP 4 for visa to qualify for this Oracle EBS Project Manager role. Given the tight internal business deadline on this project, and the timescales involved in processing work card/permit applications, regrettably we will not be offering work permit sponsorship for this Oracle EBS Project Manager role.
*** Please pass this information onto any friend / colleague who may be interested***.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales