||£25,000 - £27,000
We’re SupportWizard, a dynamic IT support company focused on providing continuous uptime to the restaurant, entertainment and wide hospitality industry.
Firmly at the forefront of this niche sector, we have partnered with Microsoft, Cisco and HP and have strong relationships with some of the biggest solution providers serving the restaurant sector.
We’re now looking for a Helpdesk Supervisor to join us at our offices in Fitzroy Square right in the heart of Central London within sight of the BT Tower and a stone’s throw of Great Portland Street underground.
- Salary of £25,000 - £27,000
- 28 days’ annual leave including Bank Holidays
This is an incredible development opportunity for a helpdesk professional to advance into a leadership role with our growing company.
You’ll discover an environment where rewards are linked to hard work and there are plenty of ways to advance your earnings simply through getting stuck in and producing results for the company.
This is a varied role that will see you taking the reins of the helpdesk function but maintaining a hands-on approach and resolving your own assigned tickets. It’s a great chance to develop a host of new skills whilst continuing to provide outstanding customer service and support.
We are eager to hear from passionate, customer-focused people who are ready to step up and take on more. If this sounds like the kind of challenge you would relish, get in touch today.
As a Helpdesk Supervisor, you’ll be overseeing a team of Helpdesk Engineers as they deliver first class support through our helpdesk function.
We support every aspect of infrastructure at SupportWizard and so your team will troubleshoot anything that has a plug. From PCs, laptops and Macs to tills and PDQ machines, our teams will get involved and fix the issue.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead the delivery of services through helpdesk monitoring
- Check unassigned tickets as and when they come in
- Monitor each team member’s workload to ensure they are performing at optimum levels
- Delegate tickets and chase for updates
- Support the Director and Senior Technician to support the workflow
- Work with the Operations Team Manager
- Plan daily and weekly workloads and book call-outs
- Ensure monthly onsite checks, service requests and service visits are completed
- Support new client onboarding
- Mentor apprentices
- Maintain open communications across the company, highlight challenges and suggest fresh approaches
- Take on and resolve support tickets as an active part of the team
To be considered as the Helpdesk Supervisor, you will need:
- Helpdesk experience with hardware and software
- Experience of providing remote support
- Experience with ticket systems
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A focus on providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidate will also have team lead and/or management experience gained within a helpdesk environment, however this is by no means essential.
Other organisations may call this role Helpdesk Supervisor, Helpdesk Lead, Lead Helpdesk Engineer, Lead Support Engineer, Helpdesk Team Lead, Helpdesk Manager, Helpdesk Team Manager, Service Desk Supervisor, Lead Support Engineer, or Support Team Leader.
Webrecruit and SupportWizard are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a superb career move as our next Helpdesk Supervisor, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.