Change & Engage Analyst
||Michael Bailey Associates
We are currently searching for a Change & Engage Analyst. This is a contract position (1 year + extension) for our multi-national client in the oil and gas industry, located in Rijswijk. The focus of this role is on embedding the new global contracting and procurement systems and supporting the rollout of additional SAP scope & functionality scheduled for progressive deployment.
* Deliver Change and Engagement in a way that is fit for the future - with an agile, integrated approach (mindset/behaviour, methodology, process)
* Apply 'CE' expertise and consulting skills to create and execute (on smaller projects that help to meet the business change challenge and achieve their business value goals
* Work in collaboration with IT or business project manager(s) to ensure the project(s) are equipped and resourced to manage the integrated execution of all change management activities to help ensure a successful delivery of the business outcome
* Drive communications to our Front-line users, either relating to projects or processes
* Measuring the effectiveness of 'C&E' efforts
* Integrate the different change disciplines on projects, e.g. communications, training, stakeholder engagement
Also, you will support or drive the following activities:
* Assess the business change to determine the right Change Strategy and approach
* Provide expert Change Strategy and Planning to business change challenges
* Ensure that the appropriate Change Management tools and methodologies are applied to IT projects
* Partner with other parts of the organisation to deliver high quality 'C&E' interventions
* Develop agile mindsets and behaviours
* 7-10 years of experience in (IT) Change Management
* Skilled in initiating, leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption
* Skilled in the different Change / Communication & Engagement methodologies and the application of various change management techniques
* Proven 'C&E' delivery track record (planning and execution discipline; delivering high quality, medium-high impact solutions and interventions)
* Skilled in Agile IT management and Agile IT project delivery (esp. SaaS or digital implementations)
* Good relationship & stakeholder management skills - proven track record in working as trusted advisor on 'C&E' challenges and influencing effectively at different organisational levels
* Good business understanding - able to impact business culture and behaviours and processes. Affinity with and understanding of the Contracting and Procurement processes is a pre.
* Courage and determination to challenge current practices and mindsets, challenge while maintaining effective relationships. Independent objective thinker.
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused
* Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.