Penetration Testers - Leeds - £45,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits.
Evolution Recruitment Solutions Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Location - Leeds
Salary - £45,000 - £60,000 + car + excellent benefits.
Due to extensive growth, my client is looking to add a number of Penetration Testers to the Security Testing function to execute, manage and plan testing of the internal systems and applications. You will be tasked with Manual Penetration Testing and Red Team testing whist organising and managing external penetration test to take place.
• Penetration testing and vulnerability research
• Recommendation of threat mitigations
• Produce high quality penetration testing reports
• Projects and research work as needed
• Security training and outreach to internal development teams
• Security guidance documentation
• Security tool development
• Security metrics delivery and improvements
Must Have Skills:
• Previous exposure in a Penetration Tester position
• Infrastructure and/or Web Application penetration testing
• Wireless penetration testing
• An understanding of security technologies - Firewalls, IDS, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
• Programming skills supporting tool development and customisation - (shell scripting, Perl, Python, Ruby, C, C++, C#, Java)
• Exploit development or other in-depth vulnerability research exposure.
• Certified at CHECK team member/leader or equivalent (CREST, TIGER or Cyber Scheme)
• OSCP, OSCE
This role is URGENT with multiple headcount so please FORWARD your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org