Lead Business Architect (Government Experience)
||£550 - £800
Lead Business Architect, Senior Business Architect, Business Architect, Business Architecture, Business Transformation Lead, Business Transformation Specialist, Agile, Business Change Lead, Senior Business Change Consultant, Central Government, Public Sector, Enterprise Business Architect, Value Stream Mapping, Capability Modelling
Lead Business Architect, Public Sector (Outside IR35), 12 Months, Plymouth
Our public sector client is embarking on a major change programme that seeks to transform and modernise the services we provide and how we provide them. A Lead Business Architect with experience of large scale agile transformations is required to assist at the programme level to develop requisite business architecture.
The role will be part of the technical architecture function with a need to work closely with the Business Analyst community and Digital/Data programme (including service managers/service designers).
1 Assist with identification and definition of requisite Business Architecture for change programmes.
2. Develop existing business capabilities, embed alignment with this approach to encourage standardisation of business processes and re-use of solutions.
3. Implement a framework that maintains alignment across service design, business architecture, data architecture and technical architecture.
4. Provide leadership to demonstrate & embed practice of business architecture within an agile delivery environment, working closely with staff to build internal capability.
Key Skills / Experience
* Proven track record in mapping, developing and improving end-to-end business architecture in a large scale enterprise environment
* Demonstrate experience of Business Architecture concepts including Value Stream Mapping and Capability Modelling (identifying opportunities for reuse)
* Ability to assimilate domain expertise quickly and think creatively to articulate innovative ideas to solve complex business problems.
* Strong communication, relationship building, negotiation and influencing skills; able to ensure that advice regarding the service specialism is acted upon
* Prior experience of working in central government