Change & Engage Analyst Contracting & Procurement - System & Pr
Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
CP's stated ambition is to transform C&P into a true "Commercial Powerhouse" that delivers "Most competitive RDS supply chains" together with our partners. Amongst the various levers to achieve this CP will "Digitize the Core" of CP across RDS by implementing and enhancing SHARP, the project that introduced SAP ARIBA to the organization. SHARP is the RDS system for Contract & Category Management, touchless RtP automation, Guided Buying and easy to use and state-of-the-art procurement Catalogs, including access to Supplier Catalogs. SHARP is delivered as a market-service, 'in the cloud' which is used by a few thousand other client companies, thus Operations and further implementation of SHARP are not able to be totally controlled by the organization.
With a growing focus on the alignment and simplification of IT systems used in the organization with the goal to increase user satisfaction and business value listening to and embedding frontline user feedback on a Continuous Improvement basis & implementing more standard solutions at lower costs is crucial. This will come with a high amount of change in the business; hence a strong Change & Engage capability (C&E) is a prerequisite. For this role the focus is on embedding the new global C&P systems and supporting the rollout of additional SHARP scope & functionality scheduled for progressive deployment through 2020.
The primary purpose of the role is to:
* Deliver CE in a way that is fit for the future - with an agile, integrated approach (mindset/behaviour, methodology, process);
* Apply CE expertise and consulting skills to create and execute (on smaller projects that help to meet the business change challenge and achieve their business value goals;
* Work in collaboration with IT or business project manager(s) to ensure the project(s) are equipped and resourced to manage the integrated execution of all change management activities to help ensure a successful delivery of the business outcome;
* Drive communications to our Front-line users, either relating to projects or processes.
* Depending on project size, support or drive the following activities:
* Assess the business change to determine the right Change Strategy and approach;
* Provide expert Change Strategy and Planning to business change challenges;
* Ensure that the appropriate Change Management tools and methodologies are applied to IT projects;
* Partner with other parts of the organisation (IC, OD, Learning) to deliver high quality C&E interventions;
* Develop agile mindsets and behaviours.
* Measuring the effectiveness of C&E efforts;
* Integrate the different change disciplines on projects, e.g. communications, training, stakeholder engagement.
* Member of CP-Operations Systems and Process Innovations (SPI) team;
* Reports to Program Manager SPI.
Individual delivery of high impact C&E strategies as part of Project Delivery on projects or embedding activities to support delivery of business value.
Skills & requirements
* 7-10 years of experience in (IT) Change Management;
* Skilled in initiating, leading and managing technology-led change and technology adoption;
* Skilled in the different Change / Comms &E methodologies and the application of various change management techniques;
* Proven C&E delivery track record (planning and execution discipline; delivering high quality, medium-high impact solutions and interventions);
* Skilled in Agile IT management and Agile IT project delivery (esp. SaaS or digital implementations) ;
* Good relationship & stakeholder management skills - proven track record in working as trusted advisor on C&E challenges and influencing effectively at different organisational levels;
* Good business understanding - able to impact business culture and behaviours and processes. Affinity with and understanding of the Contracting and Procurement processes is a pre;
* Courage and determination to challenge current practices and mindsets challenge while maintaining effective relationships. Independent objective thinker;
* Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused;
* Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment;
* Demonstrated evidence of all 4 Leadership Attributes, RDS core values and D&I behaviours will be taken into account during the selection process;
* Change Management - Mastery/Skill;
* Business Partnering - Skill;
* Champions Customer and Stakeholder Focus - Skill;
* Project / Program Management - Knowledge;
* Continuous Improvement - Knowledge.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.