||£35,000 - £50,000
||Competitive + fantastic benefits!
Are you looking to start the new year with a new challenge?
techUK represents the companies and technologies that are defining today the world that we will live in tomorrow. We’re looking for a backend developer to rethink the way we promote, communicate and collaborate with our 900 member companies as we work to build a UK where cutting-edge technologies thrive. Working with a small and dynamic team in our Central London office, you will design and build applications, systems and tools that will provide crucial insights that transform the way we do business. In return, you’ll be given the freedom to design your own solutions, challenging work with real responsibility, and a fun and lively workplace with great perks.
Understanding our members and stakeholders is critical to what we do, and as our lead backend developer you will manage our Dynamics 365 CRM and database, designing and building apps and tools that will deliver actionable business intelligence to colleagues across techUK.
• Manage and expand techUK’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and SQL Server database to store and deliver business-critical information to techUK staff
• Design and build data-driven applications, SharePoint solutions and plugins that will allow us to engage with members and stakeholders more effectively
• Maintain techUK’s Azure cloud platform and oversee the testing and deployment of updates and new solutions to it
• Author clear documentation, provide advice and training to colleagues, and encourage best practice across the organisation for our backend systems
• Ability to producing clean and maintainable C# code for enterprise-level project
• Ability to manage relational databases and build and use RESTful APIs
• Ability to test, deploy, maintain and update software solutions to an Azure cloud platform
• Ability to communicate with non-technical colleagues to identify opportunities and improvements to current systems
• Ability to organise and plan your time to deliver projects to tight deadlines
Essential Knowledge and Experience
• Experience with C# and the .NET framework
• Experience of managing relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
• Experience of deploying software solutions to a hosted environment (Azure preferred)
• Experience of developing for enterprise-level CRM systems or similar (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
Desired Knowledge and Experience
• Experience with ADX Portal
• Experience of data vizualisation and mapping libraries (D3, Leaflet etc)
• Experience of working in Agile teams
• Experience of change management and data migration projects
• Pension scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eye Care Scheme
• Discount Portal which provides access to a range of discounts on
-high street vouchers
-leisure activities and day to day spending on items such as groceries, home technology, DIY, clothing etc,
• 25 days holiday per year rising by one additional day for each complete year of service up to a maximum of 30 days.
This role profile is a guide to the work that is required but does not form part of any contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK prior to the commencement of employment.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please deem your application unsuccessful on this occasion.