Access Talent Ltd
£50000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Project Manager
Suitable For: Senior Project Manager, IT Project Manager. Technical Project Manager
Salary: Up to £60,000pa DoE + Bonus
Location: Greater London with regional travel
Work Pattern: Full Time Monday to Friday
Contract Type: Permanent
Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Who you'll be working for
Stoneseed provides innovative Project, Programme and IT services to a multitude of clients nationwide, with projects covering a range of industries and technologies. Their success has been built around their Project Management as a Service (PMaaS) model.
Stoneseed are not industry specific, nor aligned to any particular technology or vendors - this role is never the same and therefore, what they offer is variance to their Project Managers, in a client facing environment.
Along with several years' project management experience, you will have:
* Delivered IT projects through the whole project lifecycle
* Technical Experience - Candidates must demonstrate a background in IT infrastructure project delivery.
* This should cover some or all of - Active Directory, Mail, Networking (WAN/LAN), Virtualisation, Data Centers
* Associated skill-sets around periphery elements (SAN, VOiP, Cloud) etc. will be seen as highly beneficial
* It is envisaged that the candidates will have had some hands-on experience in their past career
* Must have had a varied Project Management career across either two or more industries or sectors
* Ideally have Project Management or Project Delivery experience in a client facing role
What do they offer in return
* 24 days' annual leave (exc. Bank Holidays)
* Profit Share Scheme after 6 months
* An annual company day out for those eligible
* Personal Company Pension Plan
* Death in Service (4x salary)
* Flexible points based benefit scheme (1+ year) including; -
* Additional holiday
* ERs pension contributions
* Childcare Voucher Scheme (after probation)
* Monthly £100 charity donation under our staff feedback initiative.
The next steps
So you know where you stand, we aim to respond to applicants within 5 working days.
What their "employees say"
Having spent many years as an internal project manager, I thought I knew all I needed to know about project management. Although, since making the move to Stoneseed I have noticed several differences. What I knew to be project management was very much a "watered down" version...
Now I am a client side project manager, I support and own every part of the process. I have to drive vendor competency whilst managing client relationships and align expectations, in other words true project management.
The variety of projects is what makes it interesting.
Stoneseed Project Manager