Technical Business Analyst - £55K - London
I am looking experienced Technical Business Analyst to take on a new challenge within a global organisation. Here is an opportunity to join a dedicated and highly experienced Salesforce team, to help drive the growth of their Salesforce CRM system. This role will require you to help design and write solutions from start to finish- and gather technical requirements from senior figures within the company.
Up to £55,000 is on offer and a very competitive package.
Skills and Experience
* Strong Salesforce CRM experience
* Lightning experience
* Understanding Apex and Visualforce
* Ability to gather, analyse and document technical requirements of the business
* internal and external stakeholder management
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Hands-On configuration
* Gather and analyse technical requirements
* Document business solutions from start to finish
* End user training and support
* Developing and maintaining current system architecture
* Make enhancements and implementations if and when needed
If you are eligible to work in the UK and think you meet some or all of these requirements, contact Sam Bailey at Click here to contact this recruiter
or call [Telephone number removed]
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.