Full Stack Web Developer
Michael Bailey Associates
£450 - £500
James Le Tissier
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation.
* Have strong skills in front end or back end web developer (or both) and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects.
* Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs.
* Implement APIs for internal and external use.
* Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
* Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
* Take part in 2nd-line support of applications and platforms.
* Full stack
* Good front end skills
* Knowledge of Github/CI/Heroku/RESTAPI
* Some knowledge of C#/.Net (is a plus)
* Agile (is a plus)
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.