Information Assurance Advisor - DV CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£500 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
An accomplished, enthusiastic and conscientious self-starting consultant with relevant information assurance experience and qualifications is required within the Atkins Security and Risk Consultancy Service.
* Conduct a lead security role in a complex IT environment that involves multiple tasks that improves the client risk position.
* Establish a detailed understanding of client security architectures to enable the production of consistent IA advice.
* Conduct in-depth risk assessments including to IAS1 that address challenging client requirements involving complex IA scenarios.
* Conduct compliance activity on service and systems to assess levels of security control and identify control gaps.
* Identify areas of IA weakness and produce detailed remediation plans in accordance with client risk appetite.
* Assist with the production of client policies and procedures to meet UK Government requirements.
* Build successful working relationships with key customers and stakeholders that improve the value of the IA service.
* Broad and expert knowledge of security controls and systems.
* Demonstrable experience in producing risk assessments in a UK Government environment.
* Demonstrable experience in providing security consultancy and technical IA solutions in a UK Government environment.
* Demonstrable experience in conducting compliance audits against standards, e.g. ISO27001.
* Familiarity of HMG Security Policy Framework, Information Assurance Standards and good practice, particularly IS 1 and 2.
* Relevant professional qualifications e.g. CISSP, ITPC.
* CCP membership highly desirable.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.