IT Project Manager
£40000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Project Manager
We are seeking an IT Project Manager to join a reputable and market-leading Financial Services company based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. Any previous experience within Life & Pensions, Insurance or Financial Services would be useful.
The IT Project Manager will be part of a large 3-year IT transformation programme that the company are currently embarking on that will enable them to be more Agile in their delivery of IT services and applications. The IT Project Manager will work on a wide variety of projects, ranging in size from small-medium to large scale, complex initiatives, including; new product/service launches, application development, the integration of new systems, process reengineering, operational efficiency improvement, and occasional infrastructure deployments and upgrades.
Key skills and experience needed for the IT Project Manager:
* Mid or Senior level experience in a varied IT (application) & business focused Project Manager role.
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with matrix IT partners, Stakeholders, internal teams and 3rd parties.
* Experience of managing projects across the full SDLC.
* Strong experience of delivering projects in Agile.
* Knowledge of various other methods and tools (Prince2, Waterfall etc.)
* Industry experience in either Life & Pensions, Insurance or Financial Services would be ideal.
We are also seeking an IT Project Manager who has a positive outlook and can implement change across the entire department; taking on a very visible role across the business whilst adding value across a range of exciting, high-profile projects.
IT Project Manager - application, software, technology, Agile
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40k - £50k (depending on experience) + great benefits
Please apply now for immediately consideration and further information!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.