Cyber Security - London - Up to 150K
||£150,000 - £150,000
UK Cyber Security Lead
Up to £150,000 per annum
I have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Lead to join a global insurance business who are looking to add robustness to their Cyber Security function. You will be working closely with the Head of Cyber in the US to help define and deliver an operational security strategy.
This role is ideal for someone with a strong passion for working in the right way and reducing risks to the business. You will be comfortable leading the remediation of vulnerabilities as well as establishing processes around Threat Intel, Incident Management and Cyber Forensics.
Skills for a Cyber Security Lead:
* Experienced being hands on with operation security specifically in Vulnerability Management
* Comfortable implementing new processes around incidents and forensics
* Understanding of threat intelligence and able to discuss the best way of implementing it within business
* Knowledge around Cyber Security process and ISO / NIST / ANSI standards
* Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
* Experience with forensics would be a distinct advantage
* Certified in CISM, CISSP, CEH, CREST etc
Expectations of the Cyber Security Lead:
* Be willing to get hands on within the operational security function
* Own vulnerability scanning and remediation for the business
* Implement a threat intelligence function
* Keep an up to date playbook for operational security
* Help define and implement the IT security strategy
* Spot where resource is needed and make credible business cases to grow a team
* Ability to work between technical and non-technical users explaining changes being made to the security environment
As the Cyber Security Lead, you will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff members to secure and protect the business. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to develop an operational security strategy working with senior stakeholders in a global environment.