Pre Sales/ Sales Engineer DACH
£58758 - £81421
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
MyNetwork Security SaaS Client is seeking a Pre Sales Consultant to join their team in the DACH Region.
My client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual who is well versed in the IT challenges
facing large enterprise sized organizations to join us as a Sales Engineer. If you have a
strong background in network technologies, are a super communicator and team player, this
is an ideal career opportunity for you. Whether you are a Network/Systems Engineer with a
desire to be customer facing OR you are a Sales Engineer with a network related career
background, we want to hear from you.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work closely with the sales team, clients and partners, taking
ownership of the technical aspect of the engagement and ensuring customer success.
Your technical expertise will be relied upon for advising/designing solution architecture,
conducting demonstrations and leading proofs-of-concept. You'll also liaise with Professional
Services to ensure projects smoothly transition. the company provides a customer-optimized
transition from Pre-Sales to Services, in which the customer's interests are center focus.
The ideal candidate will have a strong networking, security and cloud background, be
capable of advanced solution engineering, architecture design and in-depth product
configuration. Strong presentation skills and an understanding of the intricacies of a complex,
technical sales cycle for large enterprise clients is essential.
Here's how you'll contribute to your success:
- Provide technical pre-sales support during the evaluation of the clients solution - Consult on
solution architecture within the context of the client's network infrastructure and business
- Design the solution architecture using technologies (F5/Citrix/VCO)
- Deliver on-site and web-based presentations to broad audiences
- Actively participate at trade shows, seminars and speaking engagements
- Help to identify new business opportunities
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering on product functionality and
- Take the technical lead in responding to proposals and RFPs
- Understand the customer, ask the right questions and control the conversation
Here's what will put you at the top of the list:
- 4+ years of experience in a Network/Security/Cloud Systems Engineer role with the desire
to be client facing or as a sales/systems engineer with a network related company
- Strong network system administration experience and very familiar with IP protocol, DNS,
ISC BIND, MS DNS, DHCP
- Experience designing solution architectures for an enterprise software, networking,
virtualization, cloud, security or systems integration company
- Experience with routing, switching, and LAN/WAN design
- Experience in Cloud and Virtualization with a focus on VMware solutions
- 3+ years of experience with UNIX/LINUX platforms
- Intermediate scripting skills and experience in a range of programming languages -
Experience installing and managing Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 DNS and DHCP
- Ready and willing to travel (approx. 50%)
- Excellent communication skills with the knack for conveying technical concepts to
audiences of varying levels
- Excellent ability to listen, understand the customer and match their requirements to solution
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Must be fluent in both German and English - Further languages like Italian, French,
Spanish would be an advantage
If you are the Pre-Sales Consultant I am looking for then contact me today to avoid disappointment. I have Interview slots for the next 2 weeks available.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales