Information Security Officer
Nigel Frank International
£45000 - £55000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Information Security Officer - Peterborough - 55k
We are looking for a talented IT Security Engineer to join our clients operations team responsible for the hosting of the next generation of products and services.
This is a hands-on position and you must have strong experience of working in this capacity. The successful IT Security engineer will have experience of working within an IT Security operational role, with a strong understanding of a number of security domains.
What you will do:
* Manage external penetration tests of applications and infrastructure
* Perform vulnerability scans and manage the remediation of risks (assign to engineers)
* Assess technical controls and identify areas of improvement
* Manage and monitor system security
* Manage application security patches ensuring updates are applied
* Maintain and develop security monitoring, logging and auditing
Your experience will include:
* MS Windows Server security administration
* Experience maintaining security in a business-critical environment
* Experience in pen testing of software products
* Experience in performing vulnerability scans
* Experience in securing cloud based infrastructure
* Microsoft Azure knowledge
What will I get in return?
You'll recieve a generous basic salary of £45 000 - £55 000 DOE as well as a great flexible benefits scheme which can be discussed in more detail during inital telephone conversation.
You'll be based in Peterborough Monday - Friday - commutable from Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, Northamptonshire.
To apply - send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information.
Azure, Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, ISO, 27001, CISSP, CISP, software, Pen Test, Vulnerability Scans, Audits, Logging, Full Time, Job, Engineer, Officer, Microsoft