Information Security Officer - Peterborough - 55k
We are looking for a talented IT Security Engineer to join our clients operations team responsible for the hosting of the next generation of products and services.
This is a hands-on position and you must have strong experience of working in this capacity. The successful IT Security engineer will have experience of working within an IT Security operational role, with a strong understanding of a number of security domains.
What you will do:
* Manage external penetration tests of applications and infrastructure
* Perform vulnerability scans and manage the remediation of risks (assign to engineers)
* Assess technical controls and identify areas of improvement
* Manage and monitor system security
* Manage application security patches ensuring updates are applied
* Maintain and develop security monitoring, logging and auditing
Your experience will include:
* MS Windows Server security administration
* Experience maintaining security in a business-critical environment
* Experience in pen testing of software products
* Experience in performing vulnerability scans
* Experience in securing cloud based infrastructure
* Microsoft Azure knowledge
What will I get in return?
You'll recieve a generous basic salary of £45 000 - £55 000 DOE as well as a great flexible benefits scheme which can be discussed in more detail during inital telephone conversation.
You'll be based in Peterborough Monday - Friday - commutable from Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Luton, Northamptonshire.
To apply - send a copy of your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or call Fran on [Telephone number removed]
for more information.
Azure, Cloud, Infrastructure, Security, ISO, 27001, CISSP, CISP, software, Pen Test, Vulnerability Scans, Audits, Logging, Full Time, Job, Engineer, Officer, Microsoft