£500 - £600
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Role: DevOps Engineer (Contract)
Duration: 6 Months
Base location: Osterley
Start Date: ASAP
About the client:
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
As a Cloud foundry DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in the development and upgrade of our internal Cloud Foundry deployment and its backing services.
* Developing/Enhancing/Upgrading an internal Cloudfoundry deployment
* Enhancing and supporting a build framework for continuous deployment and platform automation
* Running development, stage and production environments and deployments
* Supporting and engaging with agile methodology
* Owning and managing relationships with multiple suppliers &/or equivalent internal teams.
* Designing and implementing a platform including automated provisioning, security, management infrastructure.
* Establishing and running the processes for monitoring, security and infrastructure lifecycle.
* Proven experience in Infrastructure planning and exposure to different high-availability IT infrastructures.
* Strong knowledge & practical experience with Ansible/Puppet/Bosh
* Programming experience with Python/ GO
* High Availability and Load Balancer Solutions such as Nginx. F5, etc.
* Strong background in PaaS solutions, such as Cloudfoundry, Heroku
* Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, OpenStack, GCP
* Strong experience with containerisation (Docker)
* An expansive knowledge of container orchestration solutions
* NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
* Continuous Delivery tools such as Jenkins and Concourse
* An understanding to firewall solutions including Palo Alto
* Familiarity with logging systems such as Splunk, ELK & Kafka
* Systems integration using REST API, YAML & JSON interfaces
* Exposure with Modern monitoring tools like Prometheus
* Telephone Interview
* F2F with two Technical Tests
CV's should be sent in the first instance