Salesforce Platform Developer - X9/1009
Skill: Salesforce.com Developer
Status: Permanent - Flexible working
Location: London, Hammersmith
Our client are seeking Salesforce Force.com developers to join their cloud software startup. The client’s main focus will be on the education sector and as a growing business with well-established clients in the UK they are looking for someone with the right mix of skills and technical curiosity to help us expand and refine the business.
Their native force.com application covers a broad base of features including CRM, scheduling, resource management, compliance, document management, finance, attendance, online booking and reporting via enterprise ORG and community and site portals.
• Development of new and upgrade of existing features
• Collaborating with support team
• Managing time and communications alongside SLAs
• Use of JIRA to manage work
• Force.com development
• APEX, Eclipse and GitHub
• Working with namespace and managed packages (although training can be given)
• Batch, Future methods... and the limits
• Ability to quickly understand problems, instigate fixes or work arounds
• Understanding of MVC object model software design and architecture
• Understanding of basic finance and reporting
their main office is in Hammersmith, London, and they also offer flexible working.
If you're curious, a natural problem solver and want to be part of a dynamic team then please get in touch today and do not miss your opportunity.