Oracle Fusion Consultant
£387 - £387
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Oracle Fusion Consultant- Croydon- 12 Months
SC Clearance is required.
The role holder provides Oracle business consultancy to our client base specifically focused on Cloud Fusion Environment and Release Management. They will either lead a small team or be part of a large team of consultants working without close supervision.
* Owns and delivers a consulting assignment which is either self-contained or as part of a larger team. Working to the assignment descriptions and the consulting standards. Identifies potential issues and conflicts to be addressed.
* Manages and develops relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar level of staff in order to help the definition and delivery of a medium to large assignment of moderate to high complexity.
* Contributes new Knowledge to the client, either by recognizing the value of key project deliverables or by locating and capturing third-party materials that are relevant to the clients business. Makes appropriate use of Knowledge components from all areas of Knowledge within the client.
* Identifies and secures extension business for themselves in order to extend the existing scope of the assignment. Identifies potential new assignments.
* Reviews employee performance. Has acquired management skills, this is typically the first level of direct career and assignment management.
* Co-ordinate the work involves in preparing bids for new business opportunities. Ensures the preparation of all presentation material and leads in smaller sales situations.
* Maintains senior management level relationships both internally and externally.
* Work with little formal supervision and seeks guidance when needed. Successfully executes a number of medium to large assignments of moderate to high complexity. These assignments involve working with middle to senior management within the client or client organizations.
* Contributes extra effort when required. Has a positive approach towards clients, peers, support staff and management. Is an effective team member and contributes to team leadership where appropriate. Knows limits, seeks advice when required.
* Demonstrates political sensitivity in dealing with client and stakeholders.
* Typically has experience in a consultancy or equivalent environment.
* Integrated consulting, technical and business skills and an understanding of client business issues & environment.
* Deep knowledge in a specialist area (market sector and/or skill area) and broad business knowledge.