Digital Support Assistant - Entry Level
£17,500 - £17,500
DOE Plus Benefits
Digital Support Assistant
Are you an engaged individual looking to take on an exciting marketing career? Eager to utilise your customer service skills and technical knowledge with a growing digital agency? If so, read on.
Our client is a fun and growing creative agency with offices in Exeter, Plymouth and Torquay. Driven by their commitment to excellence, they provide a complete range of marketing, design and digital services and business growth.
They’re now looking for a Digital Support Assistant to join their friendly team in Exeter.
- Salary of up to £17,500 DOE
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Full Christmas period close-down
- Flexi-time policy
- An excellent office location in the city centre
- Regular staff socials and treats
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised person to join a marketing agency. You’ll be provided with all the training and support you need to make a success of your role and plenty of opportunities to grow and advance within the business.
As a Digital Support Assistant, you will be getting involved in a range of digitally focused projects and activities from reporting to website management.
You’ll be providing key support to the Digital Team and various other departments, including the Web Team, assisting in the delivery of client projects and handling web admin tasks.
This is an engaging role with plenty of training to bring you up to speed and give you the experience and skills you need to develop a career in the digital sector.
Specifically, you will also:
- Ensure client support is delivered quickly and efficiently
- Provide scheduled and ad hoc reports
- Manage the client request system
- Ensure all activity is accurately invoiced by the Finance Team
- Respond to calls and emails
- Support admin across the business
To be considered as a Digital Support Assistant, you will need:
- Customer service experience
- Experience of using a website CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Modx or similar
- Experience with HTML
- A good level of IT literacy, especially with MS Excel
Other organisations may call this role Digital Account Executive, Digital Account Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Account Executive, Junior Account Manager, Customer Support Assistant, Marketing Support Assistant, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you could be our client’s next Digital Support Assistant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.