£35,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Demand Manager- £35,000-40,000 - Surrey
A leading security consultancy are looking to bring in an experienced Demand Manager to join their team based in the South East on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation who will enable you to work on exciting, cutting edge and solution based portfolio of projects and programmes - making a difference for their mission critical clients.
This is a fast paced environment with challenging timescales which demands resilience in dealing with many conflicting tasks at one time for a variety of customers.
Whats on offer?
* Salary up to £40,000
* Great career progression working within a leading defence and security consultancy
* Generous benefits package
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Business Demand Signal: Manage the preparation, analysis and data integrity for the total business-wide demand signal
* Collate, analyse and summarise the reporting of all performance and governance data and metrics on a weekly, monthly basis relating to demand for management reviews across the Business
* Drive maturity and continuous improvement of demand, contribute to identifying improvements
* Actively collaborating with the Business, Supply Managers, Demand Managers
* Effective implementation of and adherence to corporate Sales & Operations Planning policy and procedures across their embedded Business.
Qualification/ Skills & Attributes:
* University Degree or Equivalent in Data Management or Analytic's
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to produce succinct correspondence and reports
* Ability to Influence with a wide range of stakeholders
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija on [Telephone number removed]