Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
||£400 - £450
Oracle Forms & Reports Developer to be based in Worthing on an initial 6 Month contract. Experienced Oracle Developer with experience working on Oracle Reports & Forms bespoke - creating from scratch.
Job Title - Oracle Forms & Reports Developer
Location - Worthing
Duration - 6 Months
About the role
The successful candidate will be placed in a mixed-experienced and functional team. You will be expected to be involved in all aspects of Oracle and associated software development, as well as configuration for environment implementations, and support for Service Operations.
* Designing, coding, testing and correcting large/complex programs and program modifications and reviews.
* Creating and reviewing project documentation throughout the project lifecycle from requirements through to service delivery.
* Working with project stakeholders to ensure the projects meet the requirements across all areas of the project; including, business, security, live services and third party suppliers.
* Providing technical advice and mentoring across environments.
* Providing assistance to live services to troubleshoot application problems.
* Communicating with customers applying tact, diplomacy and influence to develop constructive working relationships.
The candidate should have proven ability at a senior level in application design, coding, and testing, and be highly experienced in the following:
* Development and delivery of bespoke Oracle Forms and Reports 10G applications
* Development and design of Oracle database objects (10G or later)
* Excellent SQL and PLSQL skills
* Unix Shell Scripting
* Experience in testing
* Expert in application design
* Good estimating and planning skills
* The full software development lifecycle
* Agile / Scrum Projects, with proven ability to work in a team environment under pressure to deliver quality products to tight deadlines
* Serena Dimensions (v12.1) or similar Configuration Management tool.
* Experienced in the use of Agile tooling such as Jira and Confluence
Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance. Mike Tripp [Telephone number removed]