SAP ERP / Oracle e-Business Suite Business Consultant
SAP ERP / Oracle e-Business Suite Business Consultant - Bracknell - 5 months
SAP ERP / Oracle e-Business Suite Business Consultant required to join a multinational information technology client based in Bracknell on a 5-month contract.
You will be responsible for:
* Supporting the analysis and documentation of the OneERP programme.
* The identification of continuous requirements for Finance data in legacy Oracle and SAP ERP systems and contributing to recommendations for Archiving solutions leading to decommissioning
* Retaining requirements for archived legacy data
* Accessing requirements, queries/reports for archived legacy data
* The Fit/Gap analysis for orphaned legacy data
* The milestone and project task reporting for to the appropriate team lead/project manager
* Ensuring the adoption of a best practice approach
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* You will have previously participated in at least one large ERP programme information transformation engagement in a relevant area
* The ability to present, negotiate and gain sponsorship within the implementation team
* Experience of working with and collaborating with teams and stakeholders in the Business Teams, Oracle and SAP Teams towards developing best practice processes, quality and efficiencies for OneERP legacy systems archiving.
* Oracle e-Business Suite and SAP application area
* Experience of Archiving ERP legacy data
If this role is of interest to you, please apply at the first instance.