Michael Bailey Associates
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We are currently searching for a Senior SAP Basis System Administrator to work in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, for 6 months plus extensions. This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a large multi-national client.
Is your passion for IT and reatail as high as ours? We are looking for a SAP Basis System Administrator for our ICT Infrastructure team.
This retail company has chosen new applications to drive change within her Retail and E-commerce operations, namely GK, SAP S/4 HANA and IBM Sterling. New projects are in the pipeline and in this role, you will be trained on state of the art breaking edge technologies.
Your main responsibility will be supporting ecommerce/retail omnichannel operations and systems.
Next to this, you will play an active role in new ecommerce and omnichannel related projects.
Just imagine As our new SAP Basis System Administrator, you have a challenging position in a creative retail environment at one of the world's most innovative companies, where you will share responsibility for the SAP Systems.
SAP Basis system administrator The ICT Department has 50 employees and is responsible for the ICT of this retail organization worldwide.
The company has a wide range of customized and standard applications.
Customized applications are now replaced by standard software packages.
In a team of 9 system administrators the SAP Basis administrator will maintain and support the SAP environment and is responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support.
In this challenging position you will…
* Performs the administration and operation of the SAP HANA and ECC systems, associated components and 3rd party tools
* Monitoring and repairing possible failures
* Managing batch jobs, authorizations, improving performance and availability
* Maintenance of authorization concepts in Fico, MM, WM and SD
* Knowledge of SOD and audit processes
* Knowledge of CAR, Fiori and Solution Manager
* Refresh, backup and restore procedures
* Analyzing and handling 2nd and or 3rd level support to internal customers
* Managing and monitoring databases
* Creating and maintaining documentation
* Managing and coordinating change requests
* Managing and creating interfaces
What you bring to the table:
* Bachelor's degree in ICT, Business Systems or similar
* at least 5 years of experience in a similar role as a SAP basis system administrator
* strong focus on result and the ability to work independent
* knowledge of Linux, AIX, IBM DB2 and HANA
* excellent soft skills; open personality, strong in communication, service oriented
* excellent command of the English language and preferably the Dutch language
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.