As an established growing online company, the role of Chief Technology Officer is pivotal within this vibrant organisation. You will enjoy a highly competitive salary plus bonus and an extensive range of benefits.
As a market leader in its industry, the work is fast-paced and challenging whilst being highly dynamic and you will be working with an excellent team of people.
As the Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the organisation for growth whilst establishing a technological vision.
- Strategic planning and analysis to offer technical synergistic options to senior management for the various businesses.
- Work with CIO to oversee IT budgets.
- Evaluating new tech and make recommendations on technological solutions.
- Identifying competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company.
- Working as an inspirational leader within the business and manage respective teams.
- Working with the CIO in development and possible implementation of security policies and disaster recovery plans.
The successful Chief Technology Officer will have the following skills and experience:
- BSc. in a computer science related field or equivalent.
- Experience working within a CTO, managerial, strategic planning or IT role with extensive professional technical experience using a wide range of technologies.
- Experience working with innovators, designers and developers.
- Excellent management skills and leadership qualities.
- Ability to coach and bring together medium-sized development teams.
- An understanding of current and emerging technologies.
- Experience in the internet gaming industry is advantageous.
In return, the Chief Technology Officer will receive a salary from £120,000 - £130,000 per annum depending on skills and experience plus share options, bonuses, plus an extensive range of benefits including, income protection, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To apply for the Chief Technology Officer job click apply online and send us your CV.