New Digital ASIC Design opportunity - Central London location - revolutionary technology within the wireless communications space.
We are looking for a Digital ASIC Design Engineer to join our expanding IC design client located close to Farringdon. Having worked with this company for the past decade, we have witnessed the transformation of this company from emerging start-up into a very successful company within this market area, emerging as true leader in high frequency designs for communication applications. Having recently moved into brand new offices, they plan to double in size over the next year, and now have an opportunity for an experienced Digital ASIC Designer to join them.
This position will definitely offer a compelling range of activities across the complete Digital ASIC Design flow, from RTL coding (using VHDL / Verilog), verification, and digital physical (layout) implementation. The right person for this role will first and foremost be a strong front-end RTL designer, however will have the chance to develop their skills into backend design also. You'll be instrumental in the design of control logic, state machines, correlators, digital filters, GPIO blocks, time critical RF functional control.
· Several years' hands-on Digital ASIC Design Engineering experience are essential. End-to-end digital IC design including micro-architecture, RTL coding, verification, synthesis, DFT
· Experience working in CMOS technologies nodes: 45nm, 28nm, 22nm, 14 nm.
· Knowledge of static timing analysis (STA), floor planning, Place & Route (P&R) timing closure
· Astute problem solving skills, and excellent team work skills are of course key
· Scripting skills (perl / tcl) would be useful
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect an annual bonus, flexible working possibilities, pension scheme, and relocation assistance if needed.
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
For more details, contact Click here to contact this recruiter
or call +44 (0)1189881152.