31st December 2018
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We're working with a World leader and first to market provider of animation technologies.
They are currently looking for an experience Lead developer to help design, develop and launch their next generation of animation-based products and solutions.
If you are interested in working in animation, 3D development, games, film and AR/VR in a creative and collaborative environment then this role would be ideal for you.
Leading a team of developers working on several high-profile legacy and new product development projects. You will oversee the full development lifecycle from briefing to delivery.
· Cross platform architecture and engineering.
· Managing an efficient development process with the team
· Ensuring quality standards in development work and builds
· Contributing to the platform roadmap delivering results and product improvements
· Maintaining good C++ principles and practices in the team.
Key skills and qualifications:
* C++ (11/14 preferred)
* Application and framework development experience
* Cross platform experience (Windows/Linux/iOS/Android)
* Team leadership and project management experience
Additional beneficial requirements:
· OpenGL/CUDA/Open CL
· Knowledge of image and video manipulation
· Interest in games, film, broadcast and VR/AR