Information Analyst - London - £47K
This business is undertaking an enterprise wide transformation programme. As part of this programme, they have created data and information strategies and plans for the foreseeable future.
This information analyst role is responsible for helping them achieve their data and information strategies and supporting the implementation of relevant plans. As a data and information subject matter expert, the successful applicant will provide operational level guidance and advice to colleagues across all functions within the business. This will include helping lead information reviews across all existing projects.
* Knowledge of data and information management theory, lifecycles, maturity models and regulations
* Knowledge of the technology capabilities needed to implement effective data and information management in an organisation
* Knowledge of and experience in developing processes, policies and procedures that would typically be formed in a best-practice IM organisation
* Experience of supporting data and information governance structures and strategies
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, capable of dealing effectively with all levels of staff
* Experience of being involved in significant business change including staffing, cultural, financial, transactional, IT and overall performance implications
* Data and information lifecycle management
* SharePoint and other collaboration tools
* Agile methodologies and projects
* Microsoft Office suite
If you are suitable for this role please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
or apply now.